1 stick butter
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 loaf bread (I like to use a really good baguette)
- Put the butter with the garlic in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a low simmer and let it bubble until the garlic turns light brown.
- Cut the loaf of bread lengthwise. Spoon the garlic butter over the bread making sure you get the crispy garlic pieces evenly distributed to please everyone.
- Put the halves back together and wrap in foil, sealing well to prevent any butter leakage (make sure the seam is on top)
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Cut the bread up and eat. Delicious!